What the what?! Some crazy lady has given me a blog award!
The lovely Heather over at Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes lost her mind and decided to nominate me for a Leibster Blog Award! Thanks Heather! I swear I was already totally crushing on her blog, I mean have you seen the pictures?! COME ON! But this just cements me as a fan for life. (We're bff's now right? We can braid each other's blog hair and everything! What's that? Weird! Who's weird?!)
To accept the Liebster Blog Award nomination one must:
~ thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
~ link back to the blogger who awarded you.
~ copy & paste the blog award on your blog
~ reveal your 5 blog picks.
~ let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
The Leibster Award is simply a way of giving recognition to newer blogs or those that have fewer than 200 followers, which I think is super awesome. I know I am always interested to hear a new voice and this is just the perfect way to find them!
My top picks ( in no particular order) are:
1. Arty McGoo - Liz makes the most amazing hand painted cookies I've ever seen, have some smelling salts ready when you check out her blog
2. C&C Cakery - A hilarious, irreverent take on "manly baking"
3. Flower City Foodie - I've been reading Gretchen's blog for about a hundred years, she always seems to make just exactly what I've been daydreaming about.
4. Food, Je t'Aimée - I stumbled upon Aimée's blog when we were both participants in the Food Blogger Cookie Swap. I love her candid writing style and her unique recipes
5. Meandering Eats - Marie's is another blog I discovered through the cookie swap, her blog is filled with elegant recipes and stunning photographs (I am too jealous).
Whew! Picking only five blogs to feature was really hard (it took me a whole week!) It's driving me crazy to leave off the other nine thousand blogs that I follow and love to death, but if you're curious you can find a full listing in the "Cool Kids" section up top.
I hope you love these blogs as much as I do!